Skip to main content

Almost Organized



After a full day of inventory and sorting items into their respective kit components, I'm nearly done. The empennage, wing, and canopy kits are completely sorted and packed. The fuselage, undercarriage, and finishing kits are near done, though there are a lot of "mystery" parts for the fuse since they've been primed already and have no identification. I've already identified plenty of mystery parts from the construction manuals, so it's just a matter of time and patience.

I do have to say that I'm impressed with the quality and completeness of this kit. I've researched many manufacturers and TAF appears to provide the most complete airframe kit out-of-the-box. Of course, you do pay a little more for this convenience, but it's worth it.

Today, I'll move everything but the empennage kit into storage, return the moving truck, and take Christmas lights down.

Comments