Even though I haven't posted much lately, I've been working and keeping a written log. However, recently I learned of the EAA Builders Log site and am now switching over to that. My new log keeping site is now https://eaabuilderslog.org/?s=MattsSling4 I will continue to use this site for tracking other resources and details not suitable for the EAA's builder log, but I find that site more suitable for building logging, expense keeping, and metrics tracking.
I'm trying something I've been meaning to try for some time now. Instead of blogging after I complete work, I'm blogging while I'm working. The fact is, I haven't kept up with blogging after I work, so perhaps I'll do better at both concurrently. After some thought about the order of things to do, I've decided to complete the center fuse to the point where the outer side skins and skin channels are complete. This includes the firewall and perhaps the forward inner skins. I found it very difficult to fit the inner skins with the outer skins in place. We will see what I end up doing. I need to finish soundproofing the forward floor void and under the torque tubes. I'm reusing the templates from the right side to cut the left soundproofing (I wish I installed the soundproofing before I reinstalled the torque tubes). Templates drawn out in fine point blue sharpie: After blowing the surface off with compressed air and running a tack cloth over