Skip to main content

Sorting, Sorting, Sorting


Day two after arriving home and still sorting an conducting inventory on kits. I found a dent in the trailing edge of an elevator skin that I believe existed in the original factory shipment and was not detected the first time around. Other than that, it's a taxing process.

I have a storage unit that I'll leave kit components at while I'm not working on them. I am also on the waiting list for a half dozen hangars at Gillespie Field. If I get a hangar, I will most likely store and build there rather than in my garage, even thought this is not a recommended approach to homebuilts.

Hardware packages
All of the hardware packages have been separated out and I plan to put component kit specific hardware in their own labeled storage box.


The fairings will got into storage after a thorough inspection. They get to enjoy the luxury of being kept well protected and well out of the way.

Hopefully I make bigger progress over the next couple of days so I can get to taking down Christmas lights this weekend.

Comments