Skip to main content

It Wasn't Osh, but a Lot Closer

On Saturday (today is Tuesday) I drove 90 miles North to the incomparable Aircraft Spruce in Corona, CA, to partake in their annual super sale. It was like a miniature Osh, complete with formation fly-overs from the nearby Corona Municipal Airport, vendor presentations, swag, and raffles. The fly-overs weren't coordinated with the event, but we liked to imagine they were.




The entrance (above) is configured as runway 12 (correctly so!)

Everybody I talked to was wonderful. It was a mix of certified and experimental flyers with one thing in common: They all loved flying.



The last raffle item was a Garmin G5. I didn't win and that's all I remember.

I bent the ear of the Garmin rep quite a bit. I think he was annoyed with me, but he had the coolest display.



Comments